What truly distinguishes CVRC is the vast experience of the retinal physicians and surgeons who practice here. The broad breadth of experiences and training allows patients to benefit from the regular and sustained collaboration the CVRC physicians have with each other.
- We provide up-to-date, excellent clinical care by compassionate physicians and staff in a patient-friendly, comfortable environment.
- Longest established practice dedicated to the management of vitreoretinal disease in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
- Our physicians were one of the first to employ 25 gauge “no stitch” small gauge vitrectomy surgery in Washington County, and together have the most combined years of retinal surgical experience in western Maryland.
- Our physicians have collectively published over 28 articles in preeminent peer reviewed scientific journals such as Ophthalmology, Retina, American Journal of Ophthalmology, and others.
- We utilize state-of-the-art diagnostic technology including spectral domain optical coherence tomography, fundus photography, fluorescein angiography, fundus autofluorescence, ophthalmic ultrasound, and ICG angiography.
- Most accessible vitreoretinal practice in western Maryland with five convenient locations in major cities in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia in the heart of the Cumberland Valley.
- We respect and value patient’s time and conveniently provide intravitreal injections of Lucentis, Eylea, and Avastin for treatment of macular degeneration, diabetes, retinal vein occlusions locally at all of our offices, so patients and their family members do not have to drive long distances regularly for injection therapy.
- We are a vitreoretinal practice to offer patient access to the most current, up-to-date treatments through FDA-approved clinical trials. We have participated in over 23 trials over the past 12 years.
- We are always available to patients and our referring colleagues 24 hours a day, 7 days per week for consultation.
- We will evaluate all patients, and welcome all referrals regardless of insurance/financial status.
Digital fundus photography
Spectral domain OCT available at all of our 5 locations
Pars plana vitrectomy
Retinal laser treatment